As a ministry we believe in the Triune God; God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. There is one God, Creator of all things, Creator of Heaven and earth; infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in the three manifestations.
Jesus Christ – God The Son
We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, Our Lord and Saviour who is true God and true Man, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, suffered and shed His Blood for the remission of our sins, was crucified, died on the cross as the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He was buried and on the third day He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where He sits at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. Jesus Christ shall return – His imminent return is our hope.
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the Holy Spirit, our Comforter and Helper, who was sent and poured out on the day of Pentecost, according to the promises of God in Holy Scriptures (Joel 2:28). His ministry is to glorify and reveal the Lord Jesus Christ, convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, teach, deliver, heal as well as empower the believer for Godly living and service. Man was created perfect in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore, lost. It is only through the work of the Holy Spirit that salvation and spiritual life can be obtained.
The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
- Raising people who are passionate about their King Jesus Christ & His Kingdom
- Raising kings (men and women) that rule and reign in spheres of life
- Raising a praying church and restoring prayer in the Church of Jesus Christ.
- A church raising a generation that worship God in spirit and in truth John 4v23-24.
- A church that fears and loves their God. Ps 111v1, Prov1v7. Prov 9v10.
- A church that walks the plan of God and executes His divine will on Earth.
- Supporting and raising families
- Raising generational leaders for the end times.
- Nurturing the young generation in the way of the Lord.
- Supporting the poor and widows
- Supporting Marriages
- Supporting Businesses and entrepreneurship
We are committed to developing and pursuing Biblical Kingdom values.
The Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ centred
The Kingdom of God and the person of Jesus Christ is central to all we do and through Him we have relationship with God the Father and the Holy Spirit.
Absolute Authority of the Holy Scriptures
- The absolute authority of the Holy Scriptures: As a church we have One authority and it is that God rules, Christ rules in His church through the Holy Spirit. We seek God’s will in everything and are totally submitted to HIS divine will. The HOLY Bible, the HOLY Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, and are the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life. We are committed to the Bible as the Word of God and our final authority for rule and practice.
God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit centred
- To worship – everything we do is God centred, it is Christ centred. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is the object of our worship. Each individual and the church as a body is Christ centred and seeks intimacy with God. Christ in us, and we in Him. As a ministry we shall do everything to pursue and seek after God. Each individual and the whole church must have a real experience with Christ. Total devotion to Jesus Christ. Church is not church without intimacy with Jesus Christ.
Holiness and Righteousness
- The pursuit of holiness and righteousness, true spirituality and not legalism – to be Christlike. Without holiness no one will see the Lord. As a church we shall make ourselves ready for His coming.
The Word, Prayer and Fasting
- Reading the Word of God, prayer and fasting are the bedrocks of this ministry. The House of God is a house of prayer.
- We believe and uphold the institution of marriage of one husband (male) to one wife (female) and the family. The family is the basic unit of the church and what God has put together no one should put asunder.
Mutual love, fellowship and community service
- Mutual love, fellowship & service to the community. As believers we walk in love even as God our Father is love
- Forgiveness – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we walk in total forgiveness
- Integrity – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we walk in integrity, avoiding evil appearances
- Character – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we are people of character.
- Principled – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we lead principled lives.
Bringing restoration and restitution to God’s people
To preach, proclaim and publish the gospel (Good News) of the Kingdom of God and His Christ by reaching out to the world
To proclaim a Christ-centred and Holy Spirit inspired message demonstrating the Kingdom of God