We are committed to developing and pursuing Biblical Kingdom values.
The Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ centred
The Kingdom of God and the person of Jesus Christ is central to all we do and through Him we have relationship with God the Father and the Holy Spirit.
Absolute Authority of the Holy Scriptures
- The absolute authority of the Holy Scriptures: As a church we have One authority and it is that God rules, Christ rules in His church through the Holy Spirit. We seek God’s will in everything and are totally submitted to HIS divine will. The HOLY Bible, the HOLY Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, and are the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life. We are committed to the Bible as the Word of God and our final authority for rule and practice.
God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit centred
- To worship – everything we do is God centred, it is Christ centred. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit is the object of our worship. Each individual and the church as a body is Christ centred and seeks intimacy with God. Christ in us, and we in Him. As a ministry we shall do everything to pursue and seek after God. Each individual and the whole church must have a real experience with Christ. Total devotion to Jesus Christ. Church is not church without intimacy with Jesus Christ.
Holiness and Righteousness
- The pursuit of holiness and righteousness, true spirituality and not legalism – to be Christlike. Without holiness no one will see the Lord. As a church we shall make ourselves ready for His coming.
The Word, Prayer and Fasting
- Reading the Word of God, prayer and fasting are the bedrocks of this ministry. The House of God is a house of prayer.
- We believe and uphold the institution of marriage of one husband (male) to one wife (female) and the family. The family is the basic unit of the church and what God has put together no one should put asunder.
Mutual love, fellowship and community service
- Mutual love, fellowship & service to the community. As believers we walk in love even as God our Father is love
- Forgiveness – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we walk in total forgiveness
- Integrity – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we walk in integrity, avoiding evil appearances
- Character – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we are people of character.
- Principled – as individuals and corporately as a church of God we lead principled lives.